Thursday, August 11, 2011

Presidential Cover-Up

President Obama is in New York this weekend. He has several fund raisers planned for his re-election campaign next year. It's good to get a head start on things.

But why is he really in New York? Why now? I've been asking myself this for days since I heard the news. I mean, why not Ohio or Maine or California?

Why New York now? I thought it sounded peculiar. So I searched for an answer and when I found it, things made sense.

President Obama is in New York city this weekend to host several fund raisers. Being progressive on the political issue of Gay Marriage, New York, with it's recently enacted Gay Marriage law is the place to be. He's celebrating and fundraising at the same time in one of his Democratically held States.

But what does it really say about President Obama? Well, let's examine this.

President Obama is covering up the fact that the economy of this great nation has taken a financial hit, because Democratic spending hit the Debt Ceiling, and also that there was a congressional fight about raising the debt, and that a primary bond rating agency Down-Graded the US Federal Bond rating.

He's Trying to cover up the Facts. He's Cheating. Our President is a Cheater.

Trying to spin the table on America by embracing the happy recent Gay Marriage winners, doesn't change the fact that Democrats MAXED OUT THE CREDIT of the USA.

Bad Bad Democrats. Bad Bad Obama.


-Saintsnick

No comments:

Post a Comment